Eyre-peninsula Eco Green Directory
Showing 2 Categories
Do you like the Eco Green Directory in Eyre-peninsula?
Eyre-peninsula Eco Green
Businesses that contribute to Eco Green in the region of Eyre-peninsula in South Australia, Australia are playing an active role in protecting and preserving the natural environment. These organisations are part of the larger movement of green businesses that are dedicated to promoting sustainability and reducing the impact of human activities on the planet.
Here is a detailed list of businesses in the region that are actively contributing towards Eco Green:
1. RecycleWorks Eyre Peninsula - This organisation is dedicated to reducing waste and promoting recycling in the region. They provide a range of services, including waste audits, recycling education programs and the setup of recycling facilities in public spaces. By diverting waste away from landfill, they are helping to reduce carbon emissions and promote a circular economy. Contact: Phone - 0408107026, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Big Pelican - This eco-friendly restaurant uses locally sourced ingredients and has a commitment to sustainability. They take steps such as composting, using reusable containers and reducing plastic waste to reduce their environmental impact. By promoting sustainable practices in the food industry, they are contributing to a more sustainable future for the region. Contact: Phone - (08) 86825138, Email - email@example.com.
3. Open Door Wine Bar - This bar sources its wine from local, organic and biodynamic vineyards, and works towards using sustainable practices in all its operations. They avoid using single-use plastics and have implemented recycling and composting programs. By supporting a local, sustainable wine industry, they are contributing to the protection of the region's natural environment. Contact: Phone - (08) 86822013, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Eyre Peninsula Seafood Experience - This organisation provides seafood tours and promotes sustainable fishing practices in the region. They educate their visitors about the importance of sustainable seafood consumption and work towards reducing bycatch and waste in the fishing industry. By supporting sustainable fishing practices, they are contributing towards a healthier marine ecosystem. Contact: Phone - (08) 86266688, Email - email@example.com.
5. The Eyre Peninsula Eco Retreats - This organisation offers eco-friendly accommodation options in the region. They have taken steps such as using solar power and rainwater harvesting systems, and sourcing local and organic produce where possible. By promoting eco-friendly tourism, they are contributing towards a more sustainable local economy. Contact: Phone - 0410873662, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Greenly Islands Tours - This business offers guided tours of the Greenly Islands, a marine conservation area in the region. They work closely with local conservation groups to promote sustainable tourism and educate visitors about the importance of marine conservation. By supporting sustainable tourism in this area, they are contributing towards the protection of the unique marine ecosystem. Contact: Phone - 0407589859, Email - email@example.com.
7. Port Lincoln Hotel - This hotel has taken steps towards reducing its environmental impact by implementing energy and water-saving measures and reducing waste. They use locally sourced produce where possible and have a commitment to supporting environmentally responsible businesses. By promoting sustainable practices in the hospitality industry, they are contributing towards a more sustainable future. Contact: Phone - (08) 86213600, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Coffin Bay Oysters - This business is committed to sustainable oyster farming practices and has implemented measures such as recycling and minimising waste. They work towards reducing their carbon footprint and have invested in renewable energy systems. By supporting sustainable oyster farming practices, they are contributing to the protection of the region's marine environment. Contact: Phone - 1800681189, Email - email@example.com.
9. Lincoln Cellars - This wine store stocks a range of organic, biodynamic and sustainably produced wines. They have a commitment to reducing their environmental impact and avoid using single-use plastics. By supporting sustainable wine production, they are promoting a more sustainable local economy. Contact: Phone - (08) 86821423, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. EcoCaddy - This business offers eco-friendly transport solutions in the region, using electric-assisted bikes to transport people and goods. They work towards reducing carbon emissions and promoting sustainable transport options. By supporting sustainable transport, they are contributing towards a more sustainable local economy. Contact: Phone - 0405464083, Email - email@example.com.
Each of these businesses has made a significant contribution towards Eco Green in the region of Eyre-peninsula in South Australia, Australia. By implementing sustainable practices in their operations, supporting local and environmentally responsible businesses and educating visitors and customers about the importance of sustainability, they are contributing towards a more sustainable future for the region and the planet as a whole.
Eyre-peninsula Eco Green Articles