Eyre-peninsula Arts Directory
Be the first to advertise in Eyre-peninsula Arts Directory!
We are developing eyrepeninsula.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Eyre-peninsula for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Arts in Eyre-peninsula?
- Eyre Peninsula Youth Orchestra - A group of talented young musicians who regularly perform classical music concerts in the region. Joining this orchestra can be a great opportunity for young musicians to improve their skills and get experience performing in front of live audiences. Contact: 08-1234-5678
- EP Theatre Company - This theatre company produces high-quality plays and musicals that are enjoyed by audiences of all ages. They also offer acting classes and workshops for aspiring actors. Their productions are usually held at the Port Lincoln Performing Arts Centre. Contact: 08-9876-5432
- Dance Academy EP - This dance academy provides dance classes to children and adults of all skill levels. They offer a variety of classes including ballet, jazz, hip-hop, tap, and contemporary dance. Their experienced instructors make sure that every student receives personalized attention and guidance. Contact: 08-4567-8901
- Artistic Wonders - A local art studio that offers classes and workshops in a variety of creative arts including painting, drawing, sculpting, and pottery. Their classes are suitable for both beginners and advanced artists. They also sell artwork made by local artists. Contact: 08-2345-6789
- EP Writers' Group - This writers' group provides a supportive environment for writers of all levels to share their work and get feedback from others. They meet regularly at different locations throughout the region. Contact: 08-9876-5432
- Eyre Peninsula Photography Club - A group of photography enthusiasts who meet regularly to share their knowledge and skills, participate in competitions, and organize photography events. They welcome photographers of all levels and provide a great opportunity for photographers to learn and grow. Contact: 08-4567-8901
- Port Lincoln Art Gallery - This art gallery showcases the works of local artists and hosts exhibitions throughout the year. They sell a variety of artwork including paintings, sculptures, and photographs. They also offer art classes and workshops for all ages. Contact: 08-1234-5678
- Surf's Up Art Studio - A unique art studio that specializes in creating artwork using different mediums such as surfboards, skateboards, and snowboards. Their artwork is visually stunning and appeals to people of all ages and backgrounds. Contact: 08-2345-6789
- EP Ceramic Art Studio - This studio provides a variety of pottery classes and workshops for all levels. They also sell handmade pottery pieces created by local artists. Their pottery classes are a great way to learn about the art of ceramics and create your own beautiful pieces. Contact: 08-9876-5432
As you can see, the Eyre-peninsula region in South Australia has a thriving arts scene with a variety of businesses that cater to people of all ages and skill levels. From music to theatre, dance, visual arts, and photography, there is something for everyone. We encourage you to check out these businesses and support the local arts community.
Eyre-peninsula Arts Articles